Compunetix is excited to announce a new product to add to our line of trusted collaboration platforms. ConferenceManager, a high definition, high capacity media collaboration platform designed for small to large enterprises, federal spaces, and industry specific workflows, is virtualized and tested to meet the evolving requirements of JITC-certification, and is now listed on the DoD’s Approved Products List (APL). The new CM5v system is compatible with all APL-listed voice switches and offers unmatched operational flexibility, supporting ad-hoc and scheduled conferences as well as pre-set blast dial sessions.
Our secure and reliable solution, built for effective collaboration, provides seamless access for operations, executive meetings, hearings, crisis communications, and much more. Offering real-time call management, private conferencing rooms, and encrypted recordings, CM5v provides the processing foundation for many of our unique workflow solutions delivered across vertical segments such as government, defense, healthcare, courts and legal, transportation, crisis response, and finance.
CM5v Key Benefits
- High capacity scaling – incremental scaling for any capacity requirements
- High definition audio – unparalleled quality of high fidelity voice for clear communications
- Cost savings – rapid, compelling payback following a minimal one-time investment
- Dynamic integration – integrates with familiar applications to enhance custom workflow needs
- Defense Switch Network (DSN) – certified for use on all DSN switching systems (FIPS 140-2)
- Virtual delivery – certified and available as a virtual solution
- Native TLS and SRTP support (AS SIP) – support for telephony settings
- Call management – operator and audio console for assisted and unassisted call management
- Active directory – active directory and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support
- Blast dial conferencing – dedicated line to quickly connect key personnel in the event of an emergency
To meet the ever-evolving JITC requirements for DoD interoperability and security, this latest version of ConferenceManager may now be virtualized to run on third-party server hardware. This change enables deployment in centralized and virtualized data centers for scalability, simplified maintenance, and cost scalability.
The ConferenceManager5v has been certified by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certification testing and is listed on the Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities Approved Products Listing (APL) Accreditation.
This solution is also HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant according to the national standards for the protection of health information, which was established by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services and the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
JITC Applications Examples
- Command Post – secure, encrypted collaboration
- Transportation – airfield support, shipboard, crash systems
- Facilities – emergency alerting and coordination
- Unified Crisis Response – disaster recovery, business continuity, and crisis resolution
Additional Announcements Soon
Through additional and ongoing development, Compunetix anticipates bringing the CM5v to the commercial markets for opportunities outside of the JITC and DoD spheres. In early 2023, Compunetix plans to offer this new solution to all our markets, Federal, SLED, and commercial.
Should you have an interest or requirement in a virtualized collaboration solution offering, or if you have questions about re-imagining your workflows for the new hybrid workplace, please reach out to Compunetix sales to schedule a demonstration.